If you have a paid-up Cornbury membership (or you’re a supporter or partner/spouse) you have access to the social media features of the site, including asking other members to be your friend and accepting (or declining) their friendship requests.
Friends can message each other or form groups for group messages.
To Add a Friend
- You must be logged into the site.
- Under Membership, choose Members.
- At the top of the resulting list, set Order By: to Alphabetical to list all members. Or use the Search members box above it.
- Click Add Friend next to the person you want to request.
- They will receive your request via email and as a notification in their user profile screen.
- When they respond and accept your request, you’re friends!
To Accept a Friend Request
- You’ll have received a friend request via email, and also as a notification when you login. At the top right of your screen you’ll see something like this; the blue number shows how many notifications you have.
- Click the blue number to see the request. Click the title of the request, then either Accept or Reject.
- That’s it!