Putting it all together
Now, how do you assimilate and use all this information? Analyze which of your features stand out the most, and what type of jewelry you prefer for your lifestyle and decide how to play them up to your advantage. Your best features will undoubtedly come to the forefront and the flaws that seem so large will begin to fade in importance. Decide which gems you want to wear for a lifetime.
Take the time to pair the jewelry with the appropriate event and style. Also consider facial shape, body size, colouring and wardrobe. Keep these points in mind:
- jewelry should be synonymous with good times and good feelings and at the same time have good taste;
- the amount of jewelry you wear depends on you striving for a happy medium at a level that conveys to the world that you know what you like and what looks good on you;
- combine types of materials appropriately real with real or fake with fake; LI>do not combine different styles of jewelry as it looks awkward;
- wear the right jewelry for the right time and occasion;
- do not wear certain jewelry items which may be out of place on the clothing – choose what is more important.
The key to dressing right is suitability – properly displayed in the right setting, at the right time, accompanied by the correct clothes and other jewels.« Colouring | Page 9 »